Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Like Having Brunch



I Like Having Brunch

a poem by Nicholas Sumida

Brunch is a really good meal that you can have when you get hungry.
I like having brunch.
My favorite thing to order is eggs benedict,
and when I get it I put all of it in my mouth as quickly as possible,
like an animal, or a poor person.

Today we had some brunch, and then we drew some pictures on the table.
Wow, i sure wish it was brunch time all day,
that would be the best day.

If I were a dominatrix, I would torture people by not letting them have any brunch.
then they would learn a lesson about obeying me, but also about how good brunch is.
Boy, it sure feels like I'm being tortured right now,
because it's really dark outside,
so I can't have brunch right now.

I'm going to play with my penis and then sleep.
I hope I dream about brunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment